KARACHI: The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is about to start any minute now at the Windsor Castle in England and everybody’s losing their shit.
1. Colonial complex
Angrez chalay gaye, complex chor gaye.
2. Watching the royal wedding is cathartic
Desi parents secretly wish they could throw their kids a wedding as lavish as the royal wedding. And they do too by inviting a 1000 guests and pooling in their life’s savings. (Talk about bad financial decisions.)
3. Kate Middleton is the ideal bahu
And Meghan Markle is the opposite. So they’re excited to see how this pans out
4. The Queen gives major grandma vibes to us all
“Don’t you wish your grandma was royal like me?”
5. Desi moms want their daughters to be the next commoners to woo the prince
It’s as simple as that
6. Because secretly they all want to be royal
But the truth is they are all royally obsessed with the royals
Brb…streaming the royal wedding live!