KARACHI: December started off hot. Literally. There was no sign of winter. Thursday morning, however, greeted us with some thand in the air and we instantly pulled out some socks and a light jacket. And that’s not it. Karachi is for some serious low temperatures courtesy winds from Siberia via Quetta.
According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department, Karachi shall receive cold winds from Quetta and the temperature may drop as low as 9°C by December 19, reported The Express Tribune.
We can’t wait. Here’s how we’re celebrating:
1. Karachiites feeling the slightest whiff of cold weather
2. Cheering for Quetta ki hawa
3. Checking our winter wardrobe
4. Reconnecting with a lost love
5. Realising that this is what’s really going to happen during Karachi’s winter