KARACHI: Yes! It’s finally happening. The Kapoor family has released an official statement that Sonam Kapoor will be marrying her long-term beau Anand Ahuja on May 8, 2018, reported Times of India. So naturally we’re excited about the big, fat, Bollywood wedding but more importantly, we can’t stop thinking about how the Veere Di Wedding star will spice-up her bridal outfit. Kapoor is known for her edgy sartorial decisions which is why we’re convinced that her bridal look will be anything but traditional. But till then, let’s revisit some of her most iconic looks:
1. Cue music: Bano re bano meri chali sasural ko *wipes a tear*
2. Would literally have a wedding just to wear this at one of the dholkis. Not even kidding.
3. Something for a more badass dulhan, which Sonam will most definitely be. Or not.
4. Unconventional saree done right. #SareeNotSorry
5. Conventional saree also done right. #IsItTooLateNowToSaySaree
6. Two words: JAW. DROP. Definitely something she should consider wearing to one of the events.
7. So simple yet so beautiful.
8. SOLD. Sonam plis wear Elie Saab to your wedding. Pretty plis.
9. Or just wear this.
10. How royal is this look?
Okay then…we’re going to go make hearts in our notebook and wait for her actual looks to be revealed. Can’t wait! Best wishes to the happy couple!